AIRBRUSH TATTOOS AND FACE PAINTING
- We have over 1500 tattoo designs to choose from!
- We can have up to 5 experienced airbrush artists working at one time.
- Airbrushed tattoos can last up to 10 days (this depends upon skin type, tattoo placement and aftercare. On average they last 1 week). Everyone receives a care card with instructions on it after they get their tattoo.
- We come to your home or venue, set up and let your guests choose what design they would like.
- We are able to roam through crowds if you'd prefer that to a stationary table.
- We are able to do beautiful, hand painted glitter tattoos in many different colors.
- We have UV activated glow paint that shows up brilliantly under black lights.
- Henna is available.
- We MAY be able to create a stencil of your business logo to use at your event for an extra fee (great for staff, regulars or promotional events).
- Temp Tattoos does airbrushed face painting in addition to our tattoos.
- Choose from any of our tattoo stencils or try an airbrushed mask!
- Our airbrush face paints are made in compliance with FDA guidelines, are water based and ARE NOT tested on animals.
-The paints are bright and vibrant and dry within 2 minutes.
-They wash off easily at the end of your day with simple soap and water. Kids just love them!
Pricing: Airbrushing costs $95 an hour and there is a minimum of 2 hours. We can offer discounts on over 5 hours.